Monday, March 26, 2018

Yellow Dew Drop Rose



                                                                     
Is there any interest in a new video?
I sure hope so because I've spent all morning getting it ready for you and I really hope you like it!
You can find it here:

I really hope you like it!
For this video and card I have used Dew Drop Rose
from my Etsy shop. It is a fun image that pretty much makes the whole card!
I feel like it would be perfect for some of the popped up letter cards I have been seeing lately...
It might be time for me to try it!

Copic markers used are:
Y19, Y15, Y11, BV23, BV31, BV20.
I then topped each Dew drop with Novu
Crystal Drops in Sea Breeze.

Then of course layered it out kept it clean and simple.


 

10 comments:

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...