Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Iris


I am feeling like a computer techie! 
I made my first color video!!
I tried really hard to speed it up so it wouldn't be so long but I'm guessing from everything I googled my poor little iPad just didn't have the ram to do it.
Hopefully future video's wont be so...well Long!

The video features this Iris on my card.
I would really love your feedback!

Video is here: Coloring of an Iris
and the image can be found here: Iris Digi

Copic colors used are:
B37, B06, B05, B04, B02,B00
YG67, YG17, YG13
YR27, YR23, Y15, Y28

I look forward to your feedback!
Have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...