Sunday, January 14, 2018

Valentines Floral


This is a fun new image that is perfect for Valentines Day!

I printed this out super light using the wash out option in Word
then colored away to my hearts content!

Ive designed this new image called Valentine's Floral to print as you see in a square.
Perfect for a clean and simple card!

The sentiment comes from the Hero Arts Love set.

I then ran the whole project through my sewing machine set on a basic zigzag stitch.

Copic colors used are:
Heart: RV66, RV19, RV55
Leaves: YG67, YG17, YG13
Flower: B39, B37, BG09, BG07, BG05, BG01

I really appreciate that you stopped by to check out this card!
And I hope you are having am amazing day!



1 comment:

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...