Sunday, January 28, 2018

Feeling blue?




Feeling Blue? How about teal?
Sometimes that's a good thing!
I felt like coloring these flowers up in tones of blue and I love how they came out!

What do you think?

This is another image I managed to color up while sitting out in the middle of a snow storm waiting on my driver to come down out of the mines.

For those that don't know I run my own business as a Pilot car driver.
It is the most amazing job!
I see so much beautiful scenery. I just love packing my camera along on extra long trips and taking my time on my way home to just enjoy the beauty of every day.

But enough about me! You want to know what colors I used!

So here we go...

Blue: B39, B29, B24, B23
Teal: B39, BG09, BGO5, YG13
Greens: YG67, YG17, YG13
Yellows: YR23, YR24, E37, E29.

The sentiment is included in the purchase and 
Elegant Daisy's can be found in the link!

I hope you are all having an wonderful day!
Thank you so much for stopping in!

1 comment:

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...