Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Water Color Rose


I have so many red copics waiting for refills that I decided to pull out the
water colors to play with this afternoon! 
I came across these awesome water colors at Hobby Lobby 
called Kuretake. over a year ago and haven't been able to find them since. 
But here is a link on Amazon if you would like to check them out!



They were very simple to use.
I concentrated the color into where I felt shadows should be then rinsed my brush a tiny bit and used the wetness of the brush to pull the color out to the end of the petal!
The background is just highly watered down light touches of paint!

I feel its a nice clean and classic look.

I used Canson Water Color Paper 
then matted it up in black card stock!

This is also a new image called Water Color Rose that I have just uploaded to my shop.
My In-laws sent us beautiful flowers for Thank Giving which prompted a whole new slew of drawn images coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...