Saturday, November 18, 2017

Classic Christmas


Today I felt like I needed a little bit of a Classic Christmas feel.
Sweet and simple!



As most of you know I love to create designs that make the card.
I'm terrible at the embellished style so I always tend to lean towards the clean and simple.

for this card it was as simple as print and color!
The only copic colors used are
G29, E49
 RV69, R29, R35, R24, R22, R30

I used a silver gel pen for the tops of the ornaments and called it good!

This took me about 15 minutes to make from print to finish!
You can find this new image in my shop:

I would be so happy to see how you color this up!




3 comments:

  1. I just saw this over in the Kit and Clowder group and just had to see how you did it. I adore it it is so stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Beautiful card and image! I saw your post in Kit and Clowder and came to take a peek. So glad I did! I had never seen your shop. Gorgeous images! It’s always exciting to find new images to play with. Thanks for sharing!! Favored your shop =)

    ReplyDelete

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...