Saturday, November 4, 2017

Black eyed Susans on a winter day


Good Morning!
Today I dusted off the silhouette Cameo cutter. Believe me it was dusty!
I wanted something fun and clean for this card.
Its just some random cutting file I purchase years ago from the silhouette store.  

The image is from my shop called Black Eyed Susan
I've merged the Png flower to create the corner border.
Then topped it with a die cut sentiment from
Momenta. It has been heat embossed in gold.




Copic Colors used are 
RV69, RV66, RV63
E79, E29, Y28.

Flecks of gold are dotted in using Dr. Ph. Martins
Iridescent Calligraphy colors in Copper Plate gold.

Thank you so much for dropping by!!
Have a wonderful day!






2 comments:

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...