Wednesday, November 15, 2017

A few cards to share



Its been a busy couple of weeks for me!
Finally getting some work in and haven't been home much.
I drive a pilot car so I tend to be off at a moments notice.
But in the few spare hours I have managed I have made a couple cards to share with you!



This one is using my silhouette to cut the background design, then my image from the
shop called Poinsettia 




This fun card is a retake on Fall leaves




And then one of my favorites Apple Blossoms
Done in light simple pinks and gold embossing!






And another using the Poinsettia image!
The background on this one is a Tim Holtz embossing folder called Basket weve.


I'm felling so accomplished!
I hope you like them!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...