Saturday, October 28, 2017

Using your head!



  
Just a little snowman humor and a good lesson on improvising and "using your head"

I couldn't help myself with this one!

I call this one "No Ball, No Problem!"

Copic colors used for this image are:
C1,C2,C3,C4,C5, R17, R56, R21, Y38, E87, E87, E25, BG01, BG000.

Background paper is from DCWV: The linen closet collection.

And I don't know if you noticed how the background is popped up? A lot of people use pop dots or double stick tape, Fun tip: kids craft foam and glue is amazing for the added dimension! I love it and it saves me tons of money! Give it a try :)

I hope you have and amazing day!
Thank you so much for dropping in!




1 comment:

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...