Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Hope its a Hoot!



It is so cold outside here in Pocatello ID.
A good reason to stay indoors and color!

Today I have created a simple card using the image
Owl in a tree from my etsy shop.





I often here the owls up in the hills surrounding our house and it makes me smile!
I remember one year even seeing itty bitty Pigmy owl on our back porch.
They are such stunning animals.

For this card I kept it simple.
I used a Spellbinders die from the Majestic Elements set to cut the image out then matted it over some embossed tree paper from Cut'N'Boss folders.

The sentiment comes from an old Gina K stamp set I have had around for years that I believe is retired now called Owl always love you.

Copic colors for this card include :
E97, E89, E84, E49, E47, E44, E43, E42, W6, W4, W5.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...