Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Black eyed susans


Hello Everyone!
I hope this post finds you all having a wonderful day!

Todays creation involves a little more fun with merging PNG's.

I have used the image Black Eyed Susan's From my shop
Silly Shells Etsy to create this fun simple card.



I really do love how it turned out!

Copic colors used are: E97, E95, E93, RV42, E89, E87, YG99, G94

Also used is a die from CC designs that is retired.
The sentiment comes from the Stamp set 
Hello Sweetie-Pie Whimsical Frames set and is stamped on using
the amazing Tim Holtz Stamping Platform all found on Tonic Studios
I will be adding this card into the October Challenge
on the Altenew Blog. Be sure to check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...