Thursday, April 27, 2017

My last Bloobel for the week.... Maybe

The last to share but the first one to color.. makes sense right?
This is the 1st bloobel I have ever colored and the start of a love affair for sure!
I have not put the markers down all week!

This creation just kind of took on a mind of its own. When I first picked it out, it reminded me of how nuts I felt watching my sisters kids for the first time. I had this brilliant idea that I was gonna set up a kiddie pool and they would pretty much entertain themselves.
Well for starters my youngest daughter was 12 years old at the time. I had forgotten what it was like to chase little one's. Not just one or two, THREE. All UNDER 5.

This is, I'm sure, the look I had on my face for most of the afternoon... 


I was one exhausted and frayed aunt. Never I repeat Never tell someone you can manage three kids just because you managed twins on your own... 20 years previously. Just Don't...

Lol I hope the images you create bring back fond memories as well..
Until next time!

Image can be found here: Bucket and Spade


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...