Sunday, April 23, 2017

LDRS Magic!


I have now joined LDRS as a Dt member!
And let me tell you just how lucky I am! I get to play with some of the most amazing product! I cant even begin to tell you how thrilled I was and still am to be playing around with such well made and thought out products. 
Let me begin by giving a shout out to the paper stacks. I hate it when I get paper that has no weight to it. Its just printed printer paper. YUCK! I want some weight! And that is exactly what you get! Fantastic card stock!!

My first card to share using 6x6 Splendid Azure paper and matching cut outs was so quick and easy! 

Next up another quickie:


I've colored these sweet little Mice up using  the stamp called Time for a cuppa ,
then layered it with paper from paper from the 6x6 Daisy Daisy paper pack.
So easy and so cute!!!!

I cant wait to dig in and create some more!!! 
Until then Happy Creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...