Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Raccoon!

Work has been picking up which means so is my fatigue. I can not believe just how tired I have been!
I keep walking by my craftroom and wanting to color but a nap seems so much more needed!
I had a no go yesterday, which essentially means I'm called for a job and am to stand by all day till they get where they need me then I go and meet them. Well I waited all day yesterday and they called at the last minute and said never mind. grrrrrrr. But on the bright side I had some time to catch up on game of thrones and draw out another digi!


Drawing this little guy and coloring him proved to be two entirely different challenges!
I tried with color pencil first and it was a sad attempt at best!
This one is done up in copics a little better but not by much. 

Colors used are:
 Raccoon is: E34, E44, W2, W3, W4, W5, W6, W7.
Rock and Grass: C2, C3,C4, G46, G29, 
Flower: Y35

I've added him to my shop. the link is on the right. I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...