Monday, May 30, 2016

Clematis


I finally have some clematises where the deer hopefully cant get to them! I hope they grow huge!!




I've had thought I was done coloring these up and had set them aside to watch the new Pan movie with my daughter. So of course coming back to this I had to add a bit of magic to the image. Hence the bubbles in the background! Love!

The colors used for this image are as follows:
Flowers: V04, V05, V06, V09, V15, V28
Leaves, YG99, YG63, YG67, G46
Bubbles, BG13, BG15, BG18

I love how it turned out! 
If you would like the image I have just added it to my shop.
I hope you all had a Happy Memorial day....
and a Magical weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...