Friday, April 3, 2015

My markers were feeling sad...

I couldn't leave my poor markers for too long to play with pencils!
Lol I'm a nut what can I say!
 
 
Here is a simple card I made up using a
Ppinkydolls Digi image.
 
Copics used for this are:
Hair:E15, E13, YR23, YR20
Dress, pants:R22, RV42, R01, N6, N4, N3, N2
Trees/bushes:E29, YG17, YR23, YG13
Moon:Y18, Y11, Y04
Owl:E29, E15, E30
Sky: B52, N3
 
If you look closely you will see that the brown layer is embossed....
stay tuned for my newest toy!
 
Thank you so much for stopping by to take a peek!


1 comment:

  1. adorable! Such cute images too. I hadn't seen these before. I will have to check out the Pinkidolls shop.

    ReplyDelete

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...