Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Valentines at Inky Impression!!

What a busy crazy few days!
I'm glad to have gotten chance to post this!
It's usually my week for an inspirational card but I was put in on for the Valentines challenge cards!
What fun :)
This is what I came up with...
 
 
This image is of course by Inky Impressions
and it's called:
 
She was really fun to color up! And the heart.. how could I not just love this!!!!
 
Copics used for this image are:
Skin:E000, E00, E11, E21, R30, E04
Hair: E49, E47, E57
Shirt: W9, W7, W5, W3, W2, W1
Heart and Accessories: R89, R56, R29, R17
Jeans: B99, B97, B95
Box: E57, E23, E35
Eyes: G16, G09
 
And just wait, wait, wait, till you see the February new releases! UM WAYYYYY CUTE!
I so can't wait to share!
I'm finding being on a DT is forcing me to learn some patience..
Something I am severely lacking!
 
So come back soon and see!
Thank you so much for popping by!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...