Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Just a short post.

 
Had so much fun crafting with my little one tonight!
She has kind of lost interest in the craft room and coloring... I may have burned her out..
 
But One of my older daughters is going in, in the morning to have her wisdom teeth pulled
So I was able to convince her to make a card for her sister. She is soooo talented!
You probably cant even tell which is hers :)
 
Look at the mess we made!!!!
 
Took me over an hour to put it all back!
But its all good, I'm all cleaned up and got all my posts scheduled for this week!
Be sure to pop in on the 12th to see who I am a guest DT for!!
 
Thanks for peeking in on my little blog!
Hope you will come back soon!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...