Wednesday, January 21, 2015

It's Challenge time again!

 
It's Challenge time for group A at:
 
 
The theme was fold it! So in an all out war with
Silhouette to get my program up and running, this is what I was finally able to come up with.
 
It turns out, some how my silhouette library was corrupted. After uninstalling and trying to reinstall
several times we finally had to go to and delete my entire library. Which was totally not fun. I had to download and reinstall over 5000 files and reorganize them into files again.
I just have my fingers crossed it never happens again!
 
Any who back to what I'm supposed to be sharing!
  
This is the cute fold card I made using:
 
I chose a random bunch of colors for her clothing and blankets. I figure who actually matches when they are sipping hot cocoa and watching TV? I assume that's what's she's doing :)
 
All of the pieces to the fold card are found in the silhouette library.
Hope you enjoyed stopping by for a peek!
 
Be sure to head over to the
To see the rest of the teams amazing creations!
Have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

  1. Beautifully coloured and a lovely design. Love that pop of lime green it really gives it some zing! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...