Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Inky Impressions Inspirational card!

 
Well I had this fantastic idea for a painted
background with this awesome sentiment from:
Inky Impressions centered over it... I couldn't find the stamp set I was looking for the life of me, and I just couldn't make a background I liked... Soooo I started over. Clean and simple... until I get some free time to tackle it again :)
 
You can find the sentiment HERE
She also has a tea one... but I'm only calm unless I've had a cup of coffee (or two) lol!
 
The cup is just something I've drawn up.
 
Cant wait to give it another go around. But It looks like I'm going to work early in the AM so it wont be tonight... Happy to work sad not to play hmmm what a conundrum....
 
Thank you so much for popping by!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...