Saturday, January 31, 2015

I may be addicted... again

 
 I took several years off from coloring but recently I just cant seem to stop!
Here are a few that I have finished this week but haven't blogged about...
 


 
I was invited by Alyce at Kit and Clowder To do another Guest DT for
 
So rather than a regular card I thought I would give a Shadow box a try.
My silhouette missed me so it was time to dust her off :) All cut files can be found in the Silhouette Store :)
 
Also I colored up this little sweetie last night while watching one of the saddest movies on the Planet! Hachi a Dogs Story. Waaaaaa I cried like a baby and couldn't stop even after the movie was over.
 
I am totally thrilled by ho this came out! I usually have all my lines blending together/ I managed to keep them all strong here.
The image is By AuroraWings
 
Also I tried one of her images as a no lines attempt...
 
Not perfect but a challenge non the less...
 
And yes couldn't stop there...
 
This is also by AuroraWings. This is one of the images you do in the Kit and Clowder Skin and HAir Class. I chose to do the whole image instead of the smaller one that is offered in the class... More challenging but I have a usable finished project when done! I Love how she turned out! So of course she is now in a frame looking for space on one of my walls :)
 
I've also just finished up another DT card for Inky Impressions
But I cant show you till Wednesday! Dang it! I hate that! I get all finished then cant wait to share...
I will develop (Some Day) this thing called patience!
 
Sorry for such a LONG post! But I just had so much to share!
You all are the Best! Thank you so much for taking the time to read and check out my ramblings!
Hugs!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...