Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Mo's newest image!!

 
Look at this Adorable stamp Mo released today!!
 
Her Name is Ragged Kelly
 
I just love her and was humming "It's a hard Knock life"
as I was coloring her up :)
 

 
As in most things I color she is done up in copics.
 
Jacket is RV99, RV95, RV93,patch W5, W3, W1, patch BG99, BG96, YG93, trim Y28, YR23.
Scarf, Hat and Warmers: E79, E77, E74, E71.
Dotted Snow: C1,C2,C3, BG000. With a swirl of Stickles.
Boots: W9,W7, W5, W3.
Dress W5, W4, W3, W2, W1.
Hair: E18, E15, YR23.
 
I ran out of pearls that I love to use on almost everything. So I used some pearl stickles in their place. Not sure I like the outcome.... Other than that, just random scraps used out of my paper bin :)
 
Thank you so much for stopping in and taking a peek!!
Stay Warm and Safe!!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I stumbled onto your page from somewhere and cant remember where now haha... Oh... I think you were on my Mo's FB page. Anyway I finally had time today to take a look at your blog. Wow. Your cards are beautiful. The attention to detail is amazing. Love Love. Just wanted to let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG It looks so magical with the Stickles. I just love the affect it has on the card. And such a nice layout, use of colors - just a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...