Wednesday, November 26, 2014

It's Challenge time for team A over at Inky Impressions!!!!
 
This time around it's Sports!
And sledding is a sport right? If I have to wok a sweat up pulling a sled full of kids up a hill by dang it's a sport... of Survival.....
 
I've used this adorable image from Inky Impressions
 
The image is called Merisas's Sleigh Ride
 
 
The background is sponged in using some violet Stampin' up ink and some cheep dollar store sponges. A little bit of masking to the background really gives a bit of definition.
 
 
She is colored in using Copic markers.... but in my rush to clean up I didn't get a pic of the markers used, I'm sooo sorry!
 
 
Last but not least the sentiment is also from Inky impressions it can be found Here.
 
As always be sure to check out the Challenge Blog!
You wont want to miss out on the amazing creations made by the rest of the team!
 
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you come back soon!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...