Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Can I just say Love Love, Love this image from
Its called Wedding Couple
 
Would someone hurry up and get Married so I can send this to them??
Lol

 
I chose to go clean and simple as most of my cards tend to veer towards.
Using some Corrugated paper from a cool DCWV stack I found. It gave a country feel to a traditional wedding... after putting it together I kinda felt like I should have used Country Wedding
 
But I just never know how a card will turn out till it's finished. I go at coloring a image with absolutely no thought in mind to the finished product.. So everything tends to take on a mind of it's own .
 
 
I've embellished with fun flowers, Hemp string that I received as a freebie from Unity stamps and some pearls... every wedding has pearls right?
 
 
 
Around the border of the image is This cool stuff called called Fran'tage from Stampendous.
You sprinkle it on and heat from underneath the image till melted. This color is called Shabby White.
 
Also around the outer edge rather than sewing which I regret not doing now, I added a fine bead of Stickles in Crystal.
 
Copic colors used for this card are as follows:
Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, R20
Boys Hair: E18, E15, YR23
Girls Hair: E79, E25, E23
Tux: W9, W7; W5, W3. Vest: V99, V95, V93, V91
Gown: C7, C5, C3, C1. Veil: C1, BG000
Roses: R85, R83, G29, G09.
 
Thank you all so much for stopping in!! Be sure to check out the
for more fabulous creations and possible challenges!!!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...